Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Lean Six Sigma is a proven business management strategy that helps organizations operate more efficiently. According to many business analysts and quality improvement experts, Lean Six Sigma is the most popular business performance methodology in the history of corporate development.
Who Should Attend?
The IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who either leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
What You Will Learn
- Analyze your processes and find the pain-points that cost you money
- Identify where you should invest your money to achieve the best improvement result
- Decide if the process resources (equipment, time, even people) are wisely allocated
- Correctly translate your customer requirements to process specifications and efficiently guide your production
- Choose between different suppliers, equipment and/or raw material types
- Keep your process under control and sustain its performance
- Improve your team’s performance by identifying what you are doing wrong
What You Will Achieve
- They reduced production expenses by more than 40%.
- They improved call center performance by 30%.
- They reduced customer waiting time by more than 20%.
- They reduced errors in contracts and quotation documents by more than 35%
- They increased their profit margin by more than 20%
Approach & Tools
The training program employs in-class lecture, case analysis, group discussion and real-world examples to intensify participants’ learning experience.
- Participant Manual (colored ppt slides)
- “Hands on Experience” through individual and group activities that create teamwork and enhance learning
- Case Studies
- Individual Development Plan