Building and Implementing Performance Management
In this journey, trainees will be equipped with tools and techniques that are related to implementing performance management cycle starting with performance planning (setting goals, performance, and behavior indicator).
The second stage will learn about performance improvement (data analysis and how to conduct coaching sessions). The final stage will learn how to conduct performance appraisal
What Are The Learning Objectives?
- Understand performance management cycle.
- Learn how to plan using OGSM model
- Understand KPIs and competency matrix
- Use critical task to build critical KPIs
- How to use several techniques to get balance KPIs.
- Understand targets and learn how to avoid their common mistakes.
- Learn how to use performance DNA tools kit to diagnose performance issues.
- Learn how to set performance coaching session in order to improve the performance.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is ideal for Executives, Strategy Managers, Business Process Managers, Performance Officers, Project Managers, Operations Managers and Business Professionals who want to ensure that the organizational performance is effectively and efficiently measured in the way that, and strategic objectives will be achieved.
What You Will Achieve
- Build OGSM plan(Objective, Goals, Strategy, Measure)
- Ability to set smart goals and suitable strategy to achieve them.
- Select KPIs for your own strategy.
- Set target.
- Build competency matrix and behavior indicators.
- Conduct coaching session.
- Conduct performance appraisal session.
What You Will Learn
- Performance management cycle.
- Differentiate between performance management and performance measurement.
- OGSM model.
- How to collect performance data.
- Coaching master skills ( Listening – Asking questions ).
- Performance evaluation (ranking system).