Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
ES Learning provides training for Business Transformation through the Enterprise Architecture Management and TOGAF Certification by Detecon Consulting International. TOGAF – the Open Group Architecture Framework is a worldwide recognized standard for Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM). EAM supports and links strategic planning with project portfolio management by providing a suitable context. The Open Group is a non-profit organization with more than 300 global member companies that bring their successful methods together. This training is certified by the Open Group and it provides you and your colleagues with a complete framework as a common basis for successful planning and implementation of change requirements. Additionally, the training prepares you for the Open Group official certification.
This new TOGAF® professional training program combines the traditional classroom approach with the interactive learning using leading edge tools in the field of business transformation.
Who Should Attend
This Certification Program is recommended for business leaders, managers or practitioners interested in improving their management and customer service delivery and securing their ability to handle the future transformation needs.
What You Will Achieve
- Opportunity to become a certified TOGAF ® Professional
- Skills and techniques on how to plan and implement your project portfolio according to your needs
- Knowledge and learning from the experience of more than 300 global enterprises
- Knowledge of e-government, e-services and e-business transactions
- Knowledge and skills acquired from hands-on training and real life use cases
What You Will Learn
- Improving management and customer service delivery
- Securing the ability to handle the future transformation needs
- A consistent case study including tool visualization
- Hands-on demonstration of tool usage in the context of applied TOGAF
- Real life use cases and examples
- Sample questions and examples for the official certification
- Customizable blocks for classification and communication of existing elements of Enterprise Architecture Management